In fact I have converted my mp3 files to wav following a tutorial I
found on the net -using mplayer too-

I just want to burn them and I thought this was the way (1st create an
ISO, 2nd burn the ISO)

Anyway I have the same problem:

192# burncd -t -f /dev/acd0 audio *.wav fixate

Well... I am going to start by referring you to the best
source first:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating-cds.html

That said, if what you want is to burn a folder of mp3 files to a disk, what you want is mkisofs and burncd with the data command. Something like:

mkisofs -J -r -o shiny_new.iso mp3folder
burncd -f /dev/acd0c data shiny_new.iso fixate