Am 03.01.2005 um 17:11 schrieb Danny:

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 12:54:47 +0100, Sitkei Attila
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had never heard of boxbackup before, so thank you for the link! This
tool appears to be the closest to what I am looking for. Hopefully the
development continues.

I just looked at it, too, and it reminds me a bit of DIBS (http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~emin/source_code/dibs/index.html), a distributed backup system that can send your data to several computers across the network. While I have no experience with it myself, what is on the website looks quite interesting and you might want to check that out, too.

Stephan