Hello subscribers.

  I do have a resturant running from 1 server and few terminals, all winXP.
  and one server at main office with few stations, XP to.
  I would like to replace the server to freebsd 5.3 like my home pc.

But im looking for a packages that could help my needs, such as employees database
web interface for managment and managers, reports viewer, whatever could help
even administration webinterface package..

I couldnot find something match my needs or it help, maybe i couldnot search good.
so anyone knows about anything could help in this?
a port or any software/package would do.

The cuurent running software is about cashier database and sql, would anything replace this
by bsd?

  I really REALLY would appreciate it too much,
 and im thankful in advance.

 Marwan.