Srot BULL wrote:
Thank you for the immediate response

No problem, you are welcome.

[ ... ]
Well, does this mean that I will not be able to share my internet
connection at home?...not a big problem though but it hurts!...I can
still just remove and insert the LAN cable to which PC I want to use and
get connected immediately...I only wanted to learn how to configure how
to share internet connection in LAN...and of course brag to my
girlfriend that my FreeBSD is simple and powerful than her MS
$...Hehehe...
Maybe I should be consulting my ISP for this one?  Pay some bucks for
internet connection sharing?

Your aDSL modem may cache the MAC address of the connected computer. You might be able to reset it by power-cycling it after connecting it to a different system, or your ISP may have hard-coded the MAC into it to discourage people from doing what you are doing.

[ You may be able to work around such by using a broadband router which lets you configure the MAC address used for the WAN port to be the MAC of the system which works. ]

By the way, is my system clock wrong or yours?

Your clock seems to be off.

--
-Chuck