In a message dated 1/11/05 9:50:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Dear Friend,
Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Wang Qin
Credit officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.  I have a
Concealed business suggestion for you.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war, our client General.
Ibrahim Moussa who was an Iraqi
Business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18
Calendar months, with a value of Twenty millions Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my
Branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him,
During the war, And again after the
War another notification was sent and still no
Response came from him.
-----

Please send the funds to

The FreeBSD Foundation
7321 Brockway Dr.
Boulder, CO 80303
USA

Maybe they can buy some motherboards or something...