Hello,

I am using DSPAM 3.3-DEVEL but i guess DSPAM 2.10
works the same way regarding your question.

If you compiled DSPAM with the opt-out option
the user needs to place a .nodspam file in his
home directory if he wants to *not* use DSPAM.

Try some googeling to get some more details.

Olga Zenkova schrieb:
Hi!
I use dspam-2.10.3. Is it possible to use it not for
all users of FreeBSD system?

Thanks,
Olga

!DSPAM:41e6956b734681234717571!

-- Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l [EMAIL PROTECTED]