Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:

On Friday, 14 January 2005 at 18:36:35 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Do you have a name?

In a message dated 1/14/05 5:56:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Why are you abandoning support for new hardware in 4.x when you
admit that 5.x is not ready? It makes no sense at all.

Jamie, you have a fundamental lack of understanding about how the
FreeBSD community works. Unfortunately, this isn't something that can
be explained to someone like you, because you have your own fixed
ideas about how you think the world works and are not willing to
listen to any explanations of how reality differs.

I know how linux, windows, openbsd and every other major open
source project works,

Hmm. I know the term "windows" is ambiguous, but in the past I've
always seen it used to refer to Microsoft "Windows". What open source
project is called "windows"?

I see open source when I look out my windows.