Lin, Tsung Ching wrote:
hi everyone,

I want to upgrade the mail server from 4.10 to 5.3 on IBM xSeries 335.
If I enable nis client and config the second network interface, the system alwayse freeze without any log.
If I boot the system first, then config the second network interface,
the system still freezes.
If I only eanble nis client or network interface, the system is ok.
how do I solve this problem??
thank you very much.

Hey ... Wait a minute.... Note the subject...

p5 ???

--
Best regards,
Chris

A large system, produced by expanding the dimensions of
a smaller system, does not behave like the smaller system.