On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 04:03 +0000, RW wrote:

> I got this error once because I had a  ghostscript nox port installed.
> Actually, I think I had two versions simultaneously, one of which was a nox
> version (not sure how that happened). Anyway I deinstalled the offending
> version and fixed the depedencies, (I may also have forced a rebuild) and it
> worked.

Thanks.  As far as troubleshooting this goes, what's the best way to
find duplicate packages (if any) and/or all ghostscript-related
packages?

--
Cheers,
Trey

"This wasn't just plain terrible, this was fancy terrible.
This was terrible with raisins in it."
-- Dorothy Parker

10:07AM up 15:33, 0 users, load averages: 1.42, 0.71, 0.73
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386