I'm used to running fbsd 4.8 release on a sandbox server on my lan, from the mini-iso only. But now am looking at installing the full os from the two cd set. Is 5.3 release the recommended one to use at this time?

My plan is to first install this on my xp box which is a year old and has dozens of free GB's on 4 windows partitions (one hd) and make it a dual bootable machine.

Then I'd like to put it on another box with a p2-233 and about 8 free GB's on its three windows partitions.

Is this all reasonable sounding?

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387 Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal