I'm attempting to upgrade the libiconv port from 1.9.1 to 1.9.2 but keep getting this error:

libtool15: link: cannot find the library `/usr/local/lib/libiconv.la'

A 'ls' of /usr/local/lib confirms this file doesn't exist. What port should I install to get this file? Seems like it is part of this port, as I see several references to it in the build output. However I don't see any error regarding it other than the one above. My complete build output can be viewed here:

http://drew.mykitchentable.net/libiconv.log

Thanks for your help!

Drew

--