Hiroki Sato wrote:
Hi,

Aaron Dalton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
  in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

a> I am now trying to install print/teTeX.  With some fiddling I have
a> gotten it to almost install.  Now I'm having a problem when it gets to
a> the installation of print/dvipsk-tetex.  Below is the error?  Can
a> anybody point me in the right direction?  I'm running FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE.

 Probably you set the $TEXMF environment variable, right?
 Please try to unset $TEXMF first and do make the port.

 I will fix this problem soon.  Thanks for the report.

Cheers! That did it =)

Aaron