Daniel Johansson wrote:

Hi, I'm running FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE-p5, updated it today without any problems
at all but I'm getting errors when I run make world, after everything was
cleaned,
didn't knew I was going to build a jail so I cleaned. I completly removed obj
and ran make clean and cleandir twice so no old files are left.

I can run just make world I builds without any problems but when I run it with
the path to my jail it fails. Any ideas why and how I can fix that?

Here is the output:

What was the command that you ran and what's in your make.conf?