Hey;
I have a fairly fresh installation of FreeBSD 5.3 running PostGreSQL. I enabled TCP socket connection in the /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf file ("tcpip_socket = true"), and allowed all hosts in pg_hba.conf ("host all all 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 trust")... but I still get a "connection refused" error when trying to access the server.
Any help?
SigmaX

--
Registered Linux Freak #: 366,862

"My ISP won't talk to me after lodging a support call for helping gettting ADSL
hooked up to a WinXP install running under VMWare under Linux on my XBox."
        'Anonymous Coward,' in a post on slashdot.org

"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose
hearts are fully commited to him."
        2 Chronicles 16:9a