From: "Thomas Foster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ZaiD Dashti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DNS problem
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:29:58 -0800

I am not quite sure of your name server setup, or even your registrant for your domain name.. but I do have a few questions

Is this DNS server behind a firewall?

Is this DNS server master for your zone?

What is your zone name?

Does your Domian registration include this server as primary for your domain name?

check out : http://www.section6.net/help/bind.php

for information on setting up BIND (if that is what you are using)

----- Original Message ----- From: "ZaiD Dashti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>