Ah, wonderful... I was hoping someone would ask this question.

Since I'm running sans-X I was wondering what my options were.

Tried ctorrent, but the UI was really confusing, and it didn't seem to upload (for me, I know it is supposed to). Checked out the webpage and it explained what the numbers meant (and even admitted it was confusing). It lacked (or seemed to lack) a timer saying how much time was left.

I tried the python client (btdownloadcurses.py) and it does a really decent job for a command-line utility. The upload rate did seem really high in comparison w/ the download rate. (I was uploading at 2x the download speed)

Are there other non-X BT clients I should try?

TjL