* Gert Cuykens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [0137 23:37]:

> No i dont know anything about c++ or perl, ok i know what a class is :P
> For me is not realy about perl it self its about the way it get used
> as a tool to help build things. For me freebsd is build as a base that
> can handle everything designed for it.

Like you said, you're not a developer, so no offence but you don't know
what you're talking about.

> So if want to (install) buy a car and go to the (ports) shop i dont
> expect to bring my (perl) wrench to the (ports) shop .

That's not what you're saying. you're asking the people who build your
car not to use a wrench but their bare hands because you have something
against wrenches for some reason.

--
'Some people, when confronted with a problem, think I know, I'll use
regular expressions. Now they have two problems.'