On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 11:57 -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 09:18:08PM +0800, T.F. Cheng wrote:
> > hi,
> >   i was trying to compile oo 2.0-devel on fbsd5.3 but
> > failed, here is what i got:
>
> This port is work-in-progress and not expected to build yet.
>
> Kris

FWIW, it's been building just fine for me since m71.  Also runs quite
snappily and has been very stable.  Only problem has been a crash in
bsdtar during the extract stage.  I solved that by running the extract
and watching TV during it.  Having the machine idle seems to solve the
problem for some reason.

The failure does look to be something familiar though.  I believe I had
a similar failure once or twice with OpenOffice-1.1.  I just did a `make
clean' and started it again.  I usually chalk it up in the same category
as the mysterious jdk14 failure I get once in a blue moon.  Try cleaning
and running the build again.  If you're in a hurry, just grab the
package here:

http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/ooomisc/FreeBSD/

Tom

--