Hi,

Try install from source tar.gz ball.

Simon

Kövesdán Gábor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

when I try to start the slapd daemon, it fails with this error message:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/libexec/slapd: Undefined symbol
"ldap_pvt_sasl_mutex_new"

I installed it from FreeBSD ports collection, and I rebuilt my library cache
with ldconfig, but this error is still exist. What can I do now?

Cheers,

Gábor Kövesdán