Tim Erlin wrote:
Andrew L. Gould wrote:
Not necessarily. I've heard lots of complaints about PHP and Apache2 not "playing nice". (Does anyone have any updates on this situation?)

I've been running apache2 with squirrelmail for a while. The biggest problems were performance issues. Squirrelmail was very slow pulling mail from the disk. Not sure that apache13 would help there.

I finally installed apache13-ssl after trying to portupgrade -o to apache2 and trashing everything.

Anyway, it's all working now, except that when I try to connect to squirrelmail in a browser I just get a directory listing of /usr/local/www/squirrelmail.

I've reinstalled squirrelmail and run the configure script. Alias in httpsd.conf is copied from the old httpd.conf:

    Alias /squirrelmail/ "/usr/local/www/squirrelmail/"

    <Directory "/usr/local/www/squirrelmail">
        Options Indexes FollowSymlinks MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>