Sorry  to join in on the noise:

=quote=
solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.

As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the <Company>
group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.
=quote=

I regularly get mails with this kind of legal bable at the end, some worse threatening me with legal actions if I am not the intended receipient and do not imidiately delete the mail and forget the content.

What makes me wonder is that these messages are always at the end, when you have read the secret message. If anything it will only make me alert that this could be secret, and if I am evil, ofcourse I would not delete the mail.

Further, I don't see how you can disclaim responsibility unless a warning is given before opening each message.

Both statements are backwards and can't impose any responsibility on my behalf nor disclaim any responsibilty on behalf of the sender.

just my 5 euro-cents.

Cheers, Erik

--
Ph: +34.666334818                           web: http://www.locolomo.org