> Uh --- MySQL Cluster is a standard part of 4.1.9.  You just have to
> install the mysql41-server port WITH_NDB=yes, which gets you a bunch
> of extra executables, mostly in /usr/local/libexec, including ndb_mgmd
> and ndbd.  See: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/ndbcluster.html

Yes it's part of 4.19, but if your software is not licenced under the
GPL you must buy a licence for the MySql servers ($595/server), and
another licence for MySql Cluster($5,000/CPU).  So if you you have
three servers with dual cpus you would owe MySql $31,785.  The
licencing applies to any situation where you are running the database
on more that one server, even if it is a web application.  I spent
quite a bit of time working with a MySql representative trying to
clear this out a while back, and called them back to confirm today.

Here is the name of the Mysql rep. that I spoke to:
Rena Dosono
Inside Sales Executive
MySQL, Inc. www.mysql.com
Tel: 206-824-4356
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm sure all your code is GPL and is available in source for download :)

--Nick