Gert Cuykens wrote:
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 03:39:05 +0000, Mick Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Why would you make a statement like that without making points to back
it up?

because i dont have points except that qt can kiss my $$$ :)

no i am just wondering what you guy's think thats all i lookt around
on the internet a bit but that was old stuff about gtk1 and so.

I have read the QT is far more efficient and that the only reason anyone uses GTK is for licensing reasons. Any comments? Also, not to mention that QT is fully portable to M$ Windows.

--

Tabor Kelly
[EMAIL PROTECTED]