On Feb 12, 2005, at 7:02 PM, Thomas Foster wrote:

My solution is to remove emotion from the equation and simply install
the best software for the job.  On the desktop, that's Windows.
--
Anthony

Sometimes Mac is a better solution on the desktop, especially when it comes to Multimedia: Video/Audio/Graphics applications. I guess that all depends on the environment...

Or if you are a BSD/UNIX/Linux admin. It is a lot easier to ssh and do all the other things you want with your unix-like servers from Mac OS X than from Windows.

Chad