***you are a man of high ideas Ted, but you are overlooking a fundamental
    aspect,   that
   ALL LIFE IS TEMPORAL - AND MOVES ON WITH CONTINUAL CHANGE AND IMPROVEMENT

   which means to say :
   DONT CLING TO THE PAST WHEN OPPORTUNITIES TO PROGRESS OCCUR

***for example almost every week i sort thru the computer room - updating
    files and hardware, and most importantly  CHUCKING OUT old stuff that is
    obsolete or doesnt work.   if i didnt do that the room would be jammed
    solid.   Just the same with your MIND.   clear out the junk and move on.
    PEOPLE DIE.   LOVED ONES DIE.   we will meet them again ONE DAY,
    but in the mean-time  MOVE ON.    more people to meet.  more things to do.
    MORE OVERSTANDING OF THE TOTAL PATTERN OF LIFE TO OBTAIN.

    you dont have to be religious to believe in the AFTERLIFE and PURPOSE.
    CHOP THE BEASTIE if you feel like it !   if  "god"  starts annoying you,
    then tell  it  (that Kamanistic Temporal  Image) to fuck off.
    put a FRESH new label on,    and start a  fresh NEW DAY :)
    does not mean you forget the past and  origins,
    just means you dont get  DRAGGED BACK by them.

***wow, thats a load off my chest !    now something technical
    Ted can you tell me please how to change the Screen resolution ?
    [exact command line please - im an fbsd rookie].    many thanks :)