--On Monday, February 14, 2005 11:53:04 AM -0500 Christopher McGee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could you please give some detail about setting options for individual ports in make.conf? Maybe I missed something in 'man make.conf' or 'man ports' but everything seems to refer to global options. The only example I've found is in man portmanager, but I'm still a little unsure about the how to do it properly.

Since Mike posted an example, I won't repeat it. I should point out that you can also use /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf. Here's an example of that:

MAKE_ARGS = {
   'security/snort-*' => 'WITH_MYSQL=1 WITH_FLEXRESP=1'
 }

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas