Thanks!
If I specify the parameter of "tag" as RELENG_4, then does cvsup only fetch the
latest source code of my current system version?

Andy

Roberto Nunnari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
windlamf wrote:
> Hi all !
> The version of my current system is 4.7, and I want to upgrade the system to
> 4.11.From the description of "UPDATING" in /usr/src, I know that I have
> alternatives among severval stable versions. But how can I specify the right
> version which I want the system upgraded to?
> If I want my fb upgraded to 4.10, what can I do?

put this to your supfile:
*default tag=RELENG_4_10

then run
# cvsup supfile

> As far as I know, the handbook does not mention things like this. So I turn
> to you guys for help.
>
> Thanks
> Andy

Roberto Nunnari -software engineer-
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
Dipartimento Tecnologie Innovative
http://www.dti.supsi.ch
SUPSI-DTI
Via Cantonale tel: +41-91-6108561