> Why i can't to do command "make"?! Is my config of my kernel right?!
> Analize my config and tell me what is wrong:
> my computer is: athlon XP+ 2.0, KT400 on via chipset, ethernet sound & usb
Via82XXX, video GeForce2MX400 from NVidia & i have FreeBSD-5.3-RELEASE

> command's:
> # /usr/sbin/config WORM
> # cd ../compile/WORM
> # make depend
> # make
>
> _MY_ERROR_
> : undefined reference to `xpt_free_path'
> dpt_scsi.o(.text+0x1b5c): In function `dpt_detach':

<snip rest of errors>

You've got "device umass" in your kernel, but you've commented out the
SCSI-related devices which are required.
You need to uncomment "device scbus" and "device da" in order to use "device
umass".

--
Matt Emmerton