On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, bsdnooby wrote:

2 machines installed and updated fine, #3 has errors on "cvsup -g -L 2 stable-supfile". the error messages say something about "head file", but it seems to finish

then when i do "make buildworld" it blows up with errors

i realise this isn't much to go on, but I wanted to post a headsup in case somebody just changed someething and maybe needs to change it back, so it doesnt effect too many people

if no one else reports a problem, i will assume it's something i'm doing wrong

cvsup12.freebsd.org seems to have a problem. cvsup9 is okay. I don't know if it's only /usr/src/bin or other directories, or if other cvsup servers are having trouble.