Greetings,
I setup djbdns on a freebsd server attached to my internal network.
It answers for the local machine on the domain for my internal while
forwarding all others to our ISP for resolution.

I set this up a 2 years ago and haven't needed to do a thing other
than to add/remove machines.

Well, now I need to change the domain name from osborneindustries.com
to osborneinternal.com.  Unfortunately, I haven't found any documentation
that takes you through the changes to convert and already running
tinydns/dnscache
setup from one domain name to a different one.

Anybody have any pointers here ?

thanks,
Darryl