[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:24:37 -0500
Clint Gilders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Webmin won't start.

king10:/usr/local/etc/rc.d# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/webmin.sh rcvar
# webmin
$webmin_enable=YES

Even if I hardcode webmin_enable="YES" in the webmin.sh script webmin doesn't start. I don't get an error message I am just dropped back
at my prompt.

did you compile or used pkg_add -r ?
in both cases you need to run the webmin-setup script before it will
start properly

You're right. I'ts been years since I've done a fresh install of webmin. I didn't recall having to run the setup script after previous port installs of webmin.

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction.

--
Clint Gilders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Director of Technology Services