On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:39:16 -0800, Kent Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You missed a step. Your system clock is off and that makes the
> installworld try to use touch. Set your system clock and you may have
> to remake your world but it should install.
>
> Kent

Infact it was off - can you give me some detail as to why that
matters? Not that I doubt that having my system clock set to a date 8
months prior to the date of files in cvs might cause a problem - but
I'm curious about the details. If you can even point me at a URL and
I'll read for myself - I'm just curious.

If that was the problem (buildworld happenning as I type) then thank
you and my apologies for the oversight. New system, didn't bother to
make sure the BIOS date was right and ntp wasn't yet setup.

Thanks,
Aaron