On Mar 7, 2005, at 12:31 AM, Michael C. Shultz wrote:

On Sunday 06 March 2005 11:28 pm, popbox wrote:
    Excuse me for foolish question and "pig latin".
     I'm a new user of FreeBSD and I have a trouble with mounting
DVD. There is no separated information in your documentation
(Handbook) about this question. I tried to mount DVD the same way as
CD. It is not enough, I think.

You looked at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/creating- dvds.html

This does not seem to answer the OP question. That pages deals with creating various sorts of writable DVDs.

Chad