Hi!
I am using freebsd in a diskless configuration with etherboot as the
bootloader.
Now I want to use this setting in a newly bought PC, but it does not boot.

I'm using the same kernel as in my working system and the ethernet nic is
the same.

A major problem for me is that I cannot see when/where my kernel fails.
I can see etherboot dowloading the image, but then after a few secs the
system reboots. No printouts on the screen :-(

On my old computer the there are no printouts either. But after a while
the login prompt appears :-)

Is the lack of printouts a problem with etherboot config? Or is this some
kernel config setting?

Mats

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently.
Thank you.

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou protégés et est destiné à
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par
les présentes avisée qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez reçu par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et détruire ce message.
Merci.