On Mar 9, 2005, at 10:53 PM, Luciano Musacchio wrote:
I'm wondering, how does this mailing list doesn't get any spam? :),
I need to set some filter on my mail server, can some one here give
me a hint on this?

Consider greylisting, amavisd, SpamAssassin, and a virus scanner of your choice.

Greylisting needs postfix as your MTA at the moment, but is extremely effective for very few resources. Perl-based scripts like amavisd and SA are a lot more resource-intensive, perhaps dspam or other tools might also be worth looking at if your mail volume is high....

--
-Chuck