From: Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BSD-Misc] FreeBSD hiding security stuff

A few FreeBSD developers apparently have found some security issue
of some sort affecting i386 operating systems in some cases.

They have refused to give us real details.

A promise is now being made.

If a bug is found in OpenSSH, which we believe to have security
consequences, we wil inform FreeBSD last.

Fair is fair.

I really wish it was not this way, but after a week of trying to get the
policy to be fixed, we are changing our policy as well.

Without immediate action from them to repair their policy, and a public
apology for this, that policy will stand.
</quote>

Beni.