Hi,
I didn't rebuild world, or kernel, however just some regular routine
portupgrade -a.
The problem is that no matter what I do with mergemaster, I get this
error( also the same error occurs on another box of mine), and it
started happening about a week ago after I did cvsup.

It keeps complaining the line 76~80 in /usr/src/etc/Makefile, where I
have no idea what's wrong with this file.

Thanks,

Kev