On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 05:07:24PM +0100, Erik Norgaard wrote:
> For X I have the following in my XF86Config:
>
> Section "InputDevice"
>         Identifier  "Keyboard0"
>         Driver      "keyboard"
>         Option      "XkbRules" "xfree86"
>         Option      "XkbModel" "pc102"
>         Option      "XkbLayout" "dk"

Erik, Thanks for the pointer.  The above partially solved
out problem.  My colleague would like to use the US keyboard
layout and switch to a Danish layout when he's interacting with
someone back home.  Do you know if this is possible with xmodmap?
I'm hoping that I can set up some shell aliases that do

setenv do_danish  "xmodmap danish.keys"
setenv do_english "xmodmap english.keys"

--
Steve