On 03/16/05 20:23:13, Christopher Kelley wrote:
Brian John wrote:

Hello,
When I try to build openoffice I get the following error:
./unxfbsd.pro/misc/FREEBSDGCCIruntime/libprldap50.so && \ echo >& / dev/null
cp: ./unxfbsd.pro/misc/build/mozilla/dist/bin/libnss3.so: No such file or
directory
dmake: Error code 1, while making
'./unxfbsd.pro/misc/build/so_moz_runtime_files'
---* TG_SLO.MK *---
*** Error code 255

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-1.1.

Does anyone know why this might happen or what I can do to fix it?

The mozilla included with OpenOffice.org needs patches to work with the current Freetype2 in ports. Those patches have not been comitted yet, so for now you have to build without mozilla.

make -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA install clean

Christopher