I really doubt that it is possible. I would look at OpenExhange: http://mirror.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/community/

Christian Tischler wrote:

Hi,
I would like to run an MS exchange server. But I am not at all willing to set up an MS box at all. As I know I could run something like VMware virtual server or Wine, but I do not know if such an combination would be stable (sopken in terms of windows stability). The next consideration would be the performance of the overal setup.

Any hints or suggenstions would be great.

thx

Christian