T.F. Cheng wrote:

yo! trying to remove all the xfce4 components so I can
rebuild it. I pkg_delete each individual *xfce*
package manually (probably a bad idea). But anyhow, I
can still find a lot of xfce4 app under
/usr/local/bin, this interfere with the rebuild
process since it think something is already there.
Anything I can do? thansk a lot!!

Best Regards,

Tsu-Fan Cheng

portupgrade -faRr, or portmanager. Try cd /usr/ports/x11-wm/xfce4 && make all-depends-list. You don't need to rebuild unless you have upgraded a dependancy(then portupgrade or portmanager will do it for you) or you want to change build options(then portupgrade will do it).