On 03.08.2015 23:58, Steve Wills wrote:

Okay. I removed the mysql option. But its just a revert to get it back,
if you want.

I also reworked all the slave-ports and created a new patch. After
unpacking the attached .shar file apply the contained patch gitlab.diff
to /usr/ports.

Than get the newest version from
svn://svn.toco-domains.de/freebsd-ports/www/gitlab and have fun! :)

The bitbucket related problem should also be fixed with this patch!

Seems better now. Before I wasn't able to create a project. Now I can do
that, but I still hit this error when trying to view the project once I
add a README.md to it:

ActionView::Template::Error (uninitialized constant
Gitlab::Markdown::AutolinkFilter::Rinku):

Any ideas?

I fixed the bug. Just checkout the newest port version. :)

I will push the fix to upstream - its not clear to me, why this should work. Using Rinku without requiring it in Source and/or as Gemfile looks like a bug to me.

Greetings,
Torsten