[ View in browser ]( http://2j936.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/1lgctb3h0crf.html )
                                   1080P HD SPY PEN           start from 15usd
per unit

SLIM DESIGN CONCEALED CLIP HD SPY PEN - Very thin design looks like normal sign
pen,concealed clip to hidden camera lens hole no body can detect it's a pen
camera;

1080P TRUE HD QUALITY | 1080 FULL HD VIDEO RECORDING - High definition HD SPY
PEN with FULL HD video recording and crystal clear sound;Only audio recording
and still shot functionality;Video Resolution is 1920x1080P/30FPS and photo
resolution is 2560 x 1440;

PLUG & PLAY INTO ANY WIN/MAC - 8GB STORAGE; no more small micro SD cards, our
pen includes 8GB of self contained storage for up to 3 hours of video storage
and easy transfer to desktop computers to watch or edit!

CE FCC ROHS CERTIFICATED BATTERY - Built in 150mah rechargeable high capacity
lithium battery DC 5v outlasts any other recording pen available,each spy pen
camera can recording 45 - 48 minutes videos after full charged,not like other
pen only recording 30 minutes.

90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + 12 MONTH WARRANTY - You may return the spy pen
camera back to us within 90 days for any reason at all. Just contact us and we
will respond right away. If you have any questions/comments we would love to
hear from you! We offer personalized customer support and one of our agents is
always standing by to assist you.         Button

This email was sent to r...@freebsd.org
www.wondcam.com

Sent by
[  ]( http://2j936.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/6dtf97xbh0crd.html )