Hello.

I am preparing the translations of Security Advisories. This is why
I have a few questions.

I don't unerstand who are 'they', (files?):

>   . The first problem can allow a local attacker to change the
>     permissions of files owned by the user executing cpio providing
>     that they have write access to the directory in which the file is
>     being extracted. (CVE-2005-1111)

I am having prolem with translating this:

> NOTE WELL: The solution described below causes cpio to not exact files
> with absolute paths by default anymore.  If it is required that cpio
> exact files with absolute names, use the --absolute-filenames
> parameter.

Shouldn't 'exact' be 'extract'. It's very interesting for me as
I see 'exact' here two times (two typos or maybe I don't understand
this).

Thank you very much for your answers.

Best regards,
Aleksander Fafula

PS
Another suggestion is:
Security Advisories on www.freebsd.org should be ordered by date.
Displaying 1,2,3 and no 4 causes people to omit advisory no 4! It
should be displayed 4, 3, 2, 1 and probably all new releases - no matter
how many.
On http://www.freebsd.org/security/ sorting of advisories seems like above.

--
Still looking for the last digit of pi...