Joel Hatton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm dredging up an old issue here, but it appears to be unresolved in
> RELENG_5_5 at this time.

The RELENG_5_5 tag is static, so nothing will change in it.  You
mention a patch version below however, so you should be aware that
only the most crucial security fixes are ever applied to security
branches.

> In short, the jail_mount_fstab function is not given the fstab file on
> which the local variables depend.

This problem is fixed in RELENG_5, so if you were to upgrade to
5-stable you wouldn't have this problem anymore.

You should also seriously consider upgrading to 6-stable at least,
since fewer and fewer fixes will be backported to the 5.x branch as
time goes by.

Doug