Hello Anthony

On 30.04.08 17:49, Anthony J. Palik wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find anti-virus software for 7.0?
I tried using Bitdefender's but it says it is not supported by
7.0 during installation.

Did you try with installed misc/compat6x from the Ports?

I did use some legacy binary only software which was built for FreeBSD 4.x on 5.x and 6.x systems with the corresponding Ports.

Eventually you also need the 32-bit libraries, if the software itself is not built for 64-bit. See /usr/src/tools/lib32/README for more informations.

Depending on how the software will be integrated into the system, eg. doing virus check on every file access, then it may not work.

bye
Fabian