John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> probably said:
> May 18 12:55:17 merlin /kernel: arp: unknown hardware address format (0x0800)
> It's showed up 3 times in the past 36 or so hours, but not at any point in
> time that I can narrow it down to occurring near/after/during any specific
> system event.
>
> Any idea what would be causing the error and how to go about fixing it?

My guess would be, apart from a possible bug, that you have a broken
network card on your network spewing bad packets.  Previous OS version
might not have reported them.

Try tcpdump to catch them ? Might be able to limit the display to packets
not of type ether.

P.

--
pir                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]