Hi,

On 22 Nov 2008, at 1:20, Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

That's a pretty cop-out answer. Considering the the version of ZFS in 7.x has significant issues and the ZFS patches havn't shown any propensity to affect non-ZFS systems when ZFS is not running or loaded, the benefit of

Please, give them some time.... zfs v13 has just ended up in -current after a long time and hard workmanship. I think everyone likes to see it up in RELENG_7 someday, but until that happens I'll be just patient. It definitely needs the time to settle before people can even think about mfc'ing it, which is not a trivial task either.

Regards,
        Ruben