Hi all,

On 26 May 2009, at 18:10, George Hartzell wrote:

Artis Caune writes:
2009/5/26 Philipp Wuensche <cryx-free...@h3q.com>:
Hi,

I tried booting from a disk with GPT scheme, with a /boot/loader build with LOADER_ZFS_SUPPORT="yes" in make.conf. I get the following error:

panic: free: guard1 fail @ 0x2fd4a6ac from
/usr/src/sys/boot/i386/libi386/biosdisk.c:1053

Same problem for me. I also tried with MBR scheme, same problem.

Updated kernel + world yesterday, setting LOADER_ZFS_SUPPORT="yes" in make.conf

Same symptom, had to revert to the old loader for that.

Prior to that I needed to do a cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/btxld && make install clean in order to work around the

btxld: zfsboot.ldr: Invalid argument

problem during building world+kernel

Regards,
        Ruben