Aragon Gouveia wrote:
<snip>
No, I don't think you will need a CF->SATA adapter. A simple CF->ATA adapter should do. Those systems just have an Intel GCLF2 board in them, which has both SATA and ATA:

http://www.intel.com/products/desktop/motherboards/D945GCLF2-D945GCLF2D/D945GCLF2-D945GCLF2D-overview.htm

Best you mail them to confirm though...

They're also fanless. :)

Chipset has a fan, however the processor itself is fanless. I've read somewhere that the fan is a weakpoint. Can't personally confirm that since I haven't used it long enough. The GCLF2D is a new revision, slightly cheaper but minus the SVideo-out (iirc), which was found on the earlier GCLF2. SVideo is an unnecessary expense for an appliance anyway.